Hewlett Packard Enterprise - Installed Base Sales
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Sales Specialists & Consultants are product, services, software or solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuit in their assigned focus areas. Collaborates with and supports Account Managers and provides specialist expertise within the sales team. Drives proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, uses specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. May have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive attack account.
· Contributes to building a pipeline by generating leads and referrals and building on existing company business within the account.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a basic understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Support account managers by responding to customer requests in specialty area.
· Offer up-selling suggestions to account managers regarding new business opportunities within the account.
· Work with the client, particularly with procurement on contract renewals.
· Describe benefits of solutions, services, products, during selling process.
· May focus on growing contractual renewals for smaller, less complex accounts, to higher-total-contract- value renewals; manage sales pipeline.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Formal training program completed in specialty and/or >1 year quota carrying telesales experience. Directly related previous work experience.
· Typically posesses 1-2 years of sales experience in the company or other relevant company in specialty sales.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Adequate knowledge of product, service, or solution to enable a sale.
· Can differentiate to some degree between own offerings and what competitors offer.
· Applies specialized technical product/service/solutio n knowledge to assess client's business and identify opportunitiesto extend current
business in the account.
· Use value-added selling skills to propose additional products, services, solutions which will contribute to customer's business.
· Work as a member of the team in providing support and giving input regarding account opportunities.
· Contract renewal and extension facilitation skills.
· Have enough knowledge about a product, service or solution to be able to qualify a deal.
· Negotiation of profitable deals so that the company can expand opportunities based on existing business and increase footprint and revenue.
· Product demonstration, customer training, and product installation skills.
· Solid communication, presentation, and time management skills.
· All deals entered into Siebel.
· Good level of English. Other european languages will be a plus.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.