Graphics & Communications Internship
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio and proven leadership to be the world’s leading enterprise technology company. We are a market leader in hybrid infrastructure, services and cloud.
We don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Graphics & Communications Internship for Summer 2021 (Industry Placement)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
· End to end production of internal videos
· Experience in the use of various Adobe software to create clear and branded communications
· Creation of a company magazine, posters, slide decks and newsletters to promote events projects, company strategy and initiatives to a wide audience of employees
· An opportunity to develop both professional and technical skills
· Exposure to senior leadership and collaboration widely across the organisation
· Reviewing, editing and creating various communications content
· Maintaining fresh and accurate content for two key intranet sites
· Learning to become brand-savvy
Skills & Competencies:
· Experience of video production and/ the use of Adobe software including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro is a differentiator
· Initiative and self-motivation in working independently
· Teamwork in being a positive and productive presence within the team
· A natural problem solver
· Strong time management and organisational skills while being structured in their approach
· Proactive, with an attitude to make things happen
· Adaptability in handling new and evolving requirements
· Creativity in approaching projects
· Exceptional written, visual and oral communication skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Sense of urgency, working to tight deadlines and in a changing environment
· Currently in 2nd year at university
· Predicted grade of 2:1 or higher
· Eligible to work in the UK
· Eligible for a 13-month placement as part of your course from July 2021
· Undergraduate in communications/business/graphic design/film production preferred
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at https://careers.hpe.com .
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer with various employee resource groups including International Women’s Network & Women in Security. These groups also have regular external guest speakers open to all employees. HPE also provides employees volunteering hours as an opportunity to give back to the community.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.