Description de l'offre
Global Supply Analyst, Standard Semi/Passives
Defines high-impact, long-term supply chain architecture strategies at the global, regional and operational level. Establishes and manages cross-functional, cross-regional teams to design and implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities, network design and architecture strategies. Manages strategic supply chain models which translate physical and financial flows into business processes, implementing product and services supply chains into the company's business systems. Identifies, recommends, and implements opportunities for improvement across the supply chain. Partners with management and the extended organization to identify operational inefficiencies and new business opportunities. Develops recommendations based on benchmarking, financial results and statistical data. Communicates strategic direction to the organization.
· Performs analytics, identifying reasons for minor issues, by applying knowledge of supply chain, rules, policies, and processes.
· Reviews data and identifies issues or conclusions to report to more senior individual contributors.
· Contributes to a project or cross-functional team as a member with peer reviewing role.
· Supports senior team members by performing ground work analysis used to create strategic supply chain solutions.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong analytical skills.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to work on a team and collaborate across business units.
· Developing business acumen, including understanding of the company's overall business model.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.