HPE is looking to recruit engineers directly from college campuses to work on software that is required for its products & Services.
This role will provide an opportunity to contribute towards key strategic initiatives and transparency of activity plans for Global IT.
(a) Key Deliverables :
· The individual will provide analytical and reporting capabilities that are effective and impactful.
· Understand the business process and flows for different teams at HPE
· Understand the core consumption tools at HPE
· Understand and apply data consumption strategies at HPE
· Manage surveys and analyzing data
· Coordinate and work with functional and business leads and teams by providing requirements to further build out MOC reports
· Analyze participation trends
· Review training reports to identify and remediate training courses with low ratings
· Work with wave managers, IT and business test leads and SIs to move things forward. It is an excellent opportunity to get to know the major cloud migration
· Provide ad-hoc support based on team priorities.
(b) Learning Expectations
· Gain broader understanding of IT programs, as well as the interlinkages across global functions
· Engage with the IT functional leads, business teams and SIs to contribute to the team’s test automation efforts.
· Review the test automation scope with an opportunity to learn & build test automation using various tools.
· Transform the data into information that is effective and visually appealing (i.e., charts, trends, etc.)
· Proficiency with MS-Excel, MS-Power BI, and MS-PowerPoint including HPE branding and communication style.
· Use proper judgment in handling and maintaining integrity of confidential information
· Hybrid role that will allow the intern to know how many pieces of a puzzle work together. From development to deployment the candidate will need to know/learn how to do it all.
· High - Complexity of the role is high given that this will involve about 800 applications in cloud migration and the understanding of the complexity behind is critical.
Build Your Career Here: HPE provides a rich career path with multiple options for technical and management advancement. The HPE Technical Career Path (TCP) offers both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services. When you join HPE, you’ll start with our onboarding training, where you’ll learn about the company, the business, and your role, which will give you a better understanding of where you fit within our organization. While we heavily emphasize learning through experience, your development will include coaching from senior experts and managers, peer learning groups, tutorials, and e-learning modules.
There are exciting opportunities for you to work in different domains and technology areas while working on Enterprise class products and solutions. You will get broad spectrum of exposure to the field of business management, data sciences and business analytics. Some of the key technology domains include Virtualization technologies, Data warehouse tools and applications, Analytics and data modeling and cloud technologies.
· Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project Management tools
· Good project management skills and business acumen, with strong analytical skills and ability to work with data
· Good presentation skills with the ability to create high quality visuals
· Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to manage to timelines effectively
· Self-starter, strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally
· Outstanding Communication Skills
· Ability to build strong relationships
Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout 10th, 12th and BE/B.Tech Degree with specialization in Computer Science or IT
Good problem solving and analytical skills.
Highly reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it.
Aggressively learn and adapt to new technology and processes to keep up with industry standards.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.