Job ID 1004456 Date posted 7/9/2018 Primary Location Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico; Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland Other location Tlaquepaque,Jalisco,Mexico Job Category Finance Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Poland)
Drives the implementation of best in class financial systems providing relevant, timely, and accurate financial information for financial planning, decision-making, control and risk management, and internal and external performance measurement. Works with Finance and Information Technology to design, construct, and implement financial and business processes and systems requirements globally such as a new reporting system. Develops design requirements for implementing new systems. Determines type of functionality needed in a new system (e.g., designating the business required documents in implementing a new reimbursement policy). Implements processes and tools that support efficiency initiatives.
· Drives the implementation of a system solution from beginning to end for a customer and performs functional and unit testing with an IT professional.
· Troubleshoots current applications.
· Leads financial system/process improvement or acts as a resource on a project.
· Evaluates business requirements and scope, fit gap analysis of requirements, and process design and re- engineering to ensure design meets the requirements for the process.
· Interacts with internal customers, examining low complexity issues or concerns to find a solution.
· Researches external sources to analyze new trends and solutions in the external market.
· Solves problems and limited non-standard ones.
· Develops risk mitigation and fall back strategies.
· Generates ideas for projects.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associate degree or first level university degree with recommended focus in finance or computer science.
· Typically 3+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good understanding of financial systems and processes in at least one area.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Strong proficiency in Excel.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Intermediate understanding of accounting principals.
· Basic leadership skills.
· Basic project management skills.
· Basic project management skills for supporting projects.
· Ability to interact with systems users.
· Basic time management skills and ability to prioritize.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.