Description de l'offre
Job ID 1005810 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland Job Category Finance Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Poland)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
The Software Services department of Hewlett Packard Enterprise aspires to be a strategic partner in helping our more than 1,000 business and government clients in 90 countries better serve their customers and citizens. We work to overcome their IT challenges, by using Hewlett Packard Enterprise solutions to help them reach their business goals, anytime and anywhere. With a dedication to quality and innovation, we deliver IT consulting with a focus on the Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio within software – the broadest and most robust portfolio in the IT industry.
In this position you will support Software Services Finance organization, especially EMEA Services Delivery Manager and EMEA delivery team.
You will be responsible for:
· Delivery costs and utilization recovery at EMEA HQ level across forecast and month end close
· Produce Residual Trend Report, distribute, analyse and answer any questions
· Produce headcount Report
· Support HPE Galway Software team, including monthly IC funding transfer
· C-Coded Bonus Administration and EMEA bonus relief journal posting
· Administration of EMEA labor rates and list prices in Compass/SWIPER, including monthly upload of rates at new currency rates. Maintain master file.
You will be also responsible for end to end EMEA EEM Expenses process, including reporting, reconciliation and communication to all stakeholders on any issues.
Your duties will include as well:
· ICOEM Reporting and forecast consolidation
· ART Finance Support; ART License & Support Report and Royalty Booking, ART Support Installed Base/Backlog Forecast
· New Cost Centre Creation
· SharePoint Maintenance
· Ad Hoc Analysis & Reports
· Services Finance Project involvement
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Good understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Good analytical skills.
· Excellent business application skills (Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.