Finance Analyst – China and Japan
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
As Finance Analyst, you will be support for ensuring end to end finance and accounting processes within Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services entity- US GAAP, Local Statutory and Tax. On regional level you will be part of team responsible for regional reporting of results to corporate team in HPEFS HQ.
· Support the preparation of monthly and yearly financial statement for China and Japan.
· Prepare monthly and yearly tax filling with tax team.
· Prepare documents needed for external audit, like YoY variance analysis, AP/AR/FA breakdown, etc
· Review monthly account reconciliation, and analyze QoQ and YoY balance variance for QBR and BSR.
· In charge of Bank related issue and SG&A
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in accounting recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 1+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of direct (corporate income tax) and indirect tax (GST/VAT/WHT).
· Good analytical and business application skills.
· Working knowledge of MS Office.
· Good communication skills. Language proficiency: good in written and oral in Japanese and English.
· Good teamwork skills.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.