eCommerce Marketing Analyst
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
The Marketing Strategy Operations and eCommerce team is responsible for driving pan-HPE outcomes. We focus on end-to-end execution by bringing together insights, strategy, sales enablement, and eCommerce.
As an eCommerce Marketing Analyst you’ll lead projects and enhancements that will be used by our customers around the world. You’ll work with experts in eCommerce, marketing, and product teams to deploy the right products and promotions on our online stores. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with experienced marketing managers to identify and implement new campaign ideas. You’ll have the ability to work independently to drive outcomes. In the process, you will gain valuable experience working globally with enterprise-level resources, yet within a small passionate team of doers.
What do we offer?
· An opportunity to build experiences in highly visible online stores and campaigns
· Fast-paced environment with a culture of building great digital experiences in the enterprise space
· Access to leadership for mentorship and the training resources of a large worldwide enterprise
· Flexible working hours, remote work opportunities, and a competitive salary
· Collaborate with business, marketing, and technical teams to deliver marketing campaigns and online experiences for several online portals
· Act as the main liaison between the eCommerce Team and campaign managers. Gather internal feedback, develop requirements, and help the Platform Owners on our team plan future enhancements.
· Use data and customer research to improve online engagement and conversion rates by resourceful means
· Participate in platform testing and ad-hoc assignments necessary to maintain or build new applications
· BA/BS or Master’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field
· 2-3 years of prior marketing experience (with online/digital marketing preferred)
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Basic proficiency with tools to organize projects e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
· Demonstrated ability to learn new software applications e.g., web analytics, marketing automation, sales pipeline, online stores, content management software, etc.
· Must be self-motivated to continuously improve customer experience.
· Ability to work independently on a highly distributed team and self-manage tasks
If you are looking for challenges fast-paced and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.