Distribution Transformation Specialist (Graduate)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are now running our newest Graduate Program as Distributor Transformation Specialist in Singapore. During the one year program you will receive exceptional training in relevant areas and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation. Our graduate program gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and we’ll train you to become a future key performer in our sales organization. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
How you’ll make your mark:
· Serves as a trusted adviser to the Distributors and develops a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities.
· Coordinates and executes HPE activities with the Distributor, leveraging HPE specialists when needed.
· Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively 'sell with', 'sell to', and 'sell through' the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
· Develops basic knowledge of Distributor’s priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology and communicates value of the portfolios and solutions to better differentiate HPE from competitors.
· You'll be given account responsibility with direct distributor, which will help you to learn about partner account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations working in a multinational IT-company.
· You will be mentored by at one senior member of the team and will be working with skilled partner/ distributor business professionals
· You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Studies, Information System, Computing, Engineering or similar.
· You have experience or a proven interest in relevant area through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships and a passion for technology.
· You have project management skills and are able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales and with both direct and global engagements.
· You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
· You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.