Manages the contracting process for sales transactions by working with customers to draft and negotiate appropriate contractual language to reflect the business interests and policies of the company for non-standard RFPs and contractual requests. Interfaces with customers and members of the Legal, financial/revenue recognition, business unit, sales, and other stakeholder teams to bring deals to closure. Analyzes business, financial, and legal risks and develops and communicates creative solutions and mitigation strategies for key negotiation points. Participates in the approval process to assist business owners in making informed decisions. Complies with audit, financial (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley), and system requirements and assists in resolving post-execution non- standard contract modification requests and disputes.
· Supports high-impact business plan development that enables the execution of business strategies (e.g., implementing new growth initiatives, reducing costs).
· Supports large, highly complex business planning projects by monitoring deliverables and milestones, including developing contingencies to minimize risks and maximize success.
· Oversees the development of project guidelines, plans, objectives, and deliverables.
· Provides high-level business leaders compelling analyses and recommendations for optimizing business performance.
· Provides strong leadership including developing and monitoring individual and team performance goals, coaching managers and senior individual contributors, and driving major change initiatives.
· Oversees and manages the allocation of tools and resources to support team efforts.
· Mentors junior-level staff.
Education and Experience
· First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
· Should have a Bachelor or Master degree from a reputable university with 1 to 3 years of experience
· Knowledge and Skills
· Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
· Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Proven relationship management skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
· VBA programming skillset for developing codes and Macros is an additional skill that is required.
· Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
· Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Developed leadership skills like conflict resolution and management.
· Collaborates across countries within a region.
· Ability to influence a particular business within a region.
· Typically interacts with Managers and Directors.
· Typically leads low complexity projects.
· Utilizes the full range of quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.