Description de l'offre
Job ID 1025879 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Dalian, Liaoning, China Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (China)
Our Supply Chain & Procurement organizations are counted as some of the largest in the world in terms of revenue, network, and spend. These groups balance volume and complexity across HPE owned, and partner factories and suppliers, to bring advanced technology solutions such as servers, storage and networking together into one HPE Converged Infrastructure.
In a typical day as a Customer Support Representative, you would:
· Processing requests
· Performing all related tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
· Ensuring compliance with SOW, local and legal rules with an in depth expertise of the process, applications and tools.
· Fluent in the following languages, (Japanese and Chinese) plus English is necessary.
· Ensure compliance with product/service specifics, rules, procedures and regulations
· Respond to all questions and issues received, providing solutions wherever possible.
· Possess high level of expertise in software licensing and ownership of responsible categories/products/services
· Maintain strong and professional relationship and partnership with internal and external customers, partner teams, colleagues and superiors
· Participation, co-authorship and support in preparing internal process documentation, ISO/SOP documentation, localizations and translations of existing procedures into local languages/English, as appropriate
· Developing quickly a subject matter expertise on the categories/products/services support;
If you …
· Be proficient in both Japanese & English
· First level university degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to work with offshore teams
· Flexibility to work with various products/teams
· Problem solving abilities
· Customer focused, interpersonal and excellent business communication skills
· Work organization and time management skills
· Team-work abilities
· Corporate rules and communication knowledge/understanding
· Escalate queries / issues in the timelines and guidelines provided
· Remain customer focused and adhere to rules of effective customer engagement and business communication
· Communicate all relevant information and enquires to the appropriate teams
· Handle and follow-up all e-mail communication within set timelines
· Follow e-mail etiquette, handle queries within 1 day, always answer phone calls
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.