Description de l'offre
Customer Success Manager - Silver Peak
The Customer Success Manager will act as a trusted advisor to our customers to help ensure efficient Aruba solution adoption and accelerate customers’ business value. In this role, you will work closely with the partner and or the end customer within mid-to-large enterprises. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the Aruba Networks customer solution.
How you will make your mark:
· You will own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s on-boarding, adoption, potential expansion and advocacy across a portfolio of customers
· You will develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
· You will serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
· You will identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
· You will develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs
· You will identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate
· You will meet or speak with the customer executive sponsors on a frequent cadence with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities
· You will meet Performance metrics CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
· You will have knowledge of Zoom, Monday.com, Agile methodology
· Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers, including the ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
· Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions
· Highly data-driven with a commitment to following process
· Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
· Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue improving the way we serve our customers
· Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired
· Experience with CSM platforms such as Gainsight, Totango, Strikedeck or similar
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
· Flexibility for travel
Knowledge and Skills:
· Extensive Customer Success and Services experience in SaaS based company
· Expertise in defining and implementing customer success approaches and processes
· Demonstrated experience in leading a team in the area of customer success and experience
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.