Customer Operations Supervisor (Korean and English Speaking)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Customer Operations Supervisor
• Provides direct day-to-day supervision for a team of support level individual contributors providing general and administrative support for sales processing and order fulfillment for an organization
• Ensures proper and timely execution of sales processing activities for assigned team, which may include: creating quotes, performing pricing, registering information and producing documentation, order execution, billing and invoice production and configuration of order systems to meet standard client requirements
• Manages deliverables and schedules for assigned team, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
• Communicates activity status and escalates issues to supervisors and direct managers
• Interacts with and engages internal and external partners and suppliers to ensure that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with internal and external resources.
• Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
• Provides immediate people-care management for assigned team members, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans in accordance with organizational directives, coaching and training.
Customer centric behaviour, good negotiation, analytical thinking and problem solving skill
Customer and key stakeholder facing experience
Manage a team of minimum 10 members
Industry experience of 8 to 10 years
Understanding of key quality tools and adoption
Good communication skills - English , Korea ( oral and Written is must)
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.