Description de l'offre
Job ID 1028127 Date posted 10/31/2018 Primary Location Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Poland)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Poland is located in Warsaw and Wroclaw, providing services for over 170 countries around the world. HPE in Wroclaw is a Knowledge Center and Financial Center of Excellence with a wide range of services to HPE businesses and stakeholders. Our services portfolio includes high value finance planning, analysis and reporting, F&A, Sales Compensation, Supply Chain, Marketing & Communication and Financial Services.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Responsible for programmatic document process
· Manage and execute all the task required for the solution fulfilment for standard, partner connection, programmatic accounts supported by a Solution Design
· Solid understanding of Customer Solution for standard, programmatic accounts
· Escalate to Customer Relationship Manager any changes required to the existing Solution Design
· Can apply subject matter knowledge and expertise to solve common business issues. Provide input for process improvements
· COS will play an important role in managing the Sales forecast for programmatic accounts. Timely updating volume forecast for programmatic accounts.
· Funding and booking Schedule of Authority (SOA)
· Manage and execute all the tasks required for the delivery of standard, programmatic solutions
· Compliance with established guidelines and policies. Can evaluate unique circumstances and make recommendations.
· Monitor Supplier Payments and Volume Targets
· Communication with partners, customers, colleagues as required
· Partner with Sales and Customer Relationship Manager
· Liaise with reseller directly or via PRM/CRM based on Language requirements
· Support total customer experience
· Support team and supporting roles as needed
· Communicate and escalate to team members with any issues
Education and Experience Required:
· University business or accounting degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2-4 years’ experience in a business related function, preferably financial services or accounting
Knowledge and Skills:
· Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
· Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Advanced Excel, PPT, Word)
· Proven ability to multitask; attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal)
· Mastery in English. Local language as required.
· Ability to work as proactive member of a team, as well as independently.
We offer a stable job in well-known company where you candevelop yourself, work with experts and which offers:
· Medical package for Employees and their closest family
· Multisport card
· Life insurance package
· Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
· Modern office in the city center
· Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
· Trainings and opportunity for personal development
· Corporate Social Responsibility – possibility to take part in CSR initiatives and events having a positive impact in the following areas: ecology, charity and volunteering, education and culture.
· Welcome2Wroclaw – support for new hires joining from other countries and cities,
· Wellness – a series of initiatives for employees focused on promoting work life balance, physical activity and health,
· HPE Culture – access to various cultural events in the region,
· HPE Badge – possibility for discounts for employees within a wide range of products & services in Wrocław.
Company culture & values
· Open Door Policy
· Friendly atmosphere and cooperation focused environment
· Goal oriented management culture
· Innovative work environment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.