Job ID 1032156 Date posted 9/7/2018 Primary Location Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland Job Category Services Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Poland)
Works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders. Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company’s clients. Effectively manages client’s expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development.
· Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
· Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/ support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
· Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
· Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
· Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
· Support requirements management and change management processes.
· Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
· Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· 2 or more years experience.
· Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/ validation; decomposition of high- level information into details; abstracting low- level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions; classifying/ prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; identifying risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication; experience in an industry domain.
· Specialized: developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.