Collections Analyst - Portuguese support
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Finance team is central to HPEs operational excellence, people development, and innovation—enabling our growth and exceptional customer value. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on integral tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner in line with our business values, and developing our own knowledge to support business growth.
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer•s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Monitors e- commerce systems and credit card transactions to detect fraud. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
· Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
· Analyzes output from fraud detection system and makes recommendation for further investigation.
· Interacts with credit card companies to manage credit charge-backs.
· Negotiates down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
· Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
· Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
· Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
· Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for company and customer.
· Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Strong written and verbal communication (Portuguese)
· Basic written and verbal communication (English)
· Basic Accounting knowledge
· Good problem solving, negotiation, influencing and conflict resolution skills
· Basic Prioritization and time management skills
· Relationship building and proactivity
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
· Understanding of risk mitigation tools
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.