Client Receivable Analyst with Portuguese Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our Finance team is central to HPEs operational excellence, people development, and innovation—enabling our growth and exceptional customer value. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on integral tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner in line with our business values and developing our own knowledge to support business growth.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Collections Analyst with Portuguese to join us! In this amazing role, you will ensure that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Also, you will manage credit and collection processes, ensure compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assure process quality, and provide training and support. Maintain on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner and resolve issues and disputes that prevent customer payment. If you have a track record in a similar role, want to be part of a business that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will follow standard collection strategies, may exercise independent judgment to customize to the customer environment with longer follow up time and focus on building customer relationships
• You will proactively make regular contact with customers via phone or email
• You will respond and follow up promptly on customer requests or issues
• You can build and maintain internal HPE (sales, credit, order management, etc.) and external customer relationships
• You will document all collections activities and key customer payment behavior details in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
• You will analyze and research customer's receivables account delinquency and determine the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
• You will resolve disputes related to customer payment, negotiate and ensure payment from customer.
• You will be able to recognize trends for non-payment and resolve issues by engaging internal partners.
• You can initiate the dispute resolution process with internal company partners, follow issues and ensure resolution for the company and customer.
• You will analyze at-risk customers and recommend account strategies to prevent payment delays or defaults.
• You have a first level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience (around 0-2 years).
• You have good written and verbal communication skills in both the local language and Portuguese.
• You have good problem-solving skills.
• You are familiar with the office package.
• You have basic prioritization skills.
• You have a good level of planning and organizing activities
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.