Description de l'offre
SMB Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for enterprises of all sizes worldwide. The company delivers IT solutions that empower organizations to serve the latest generation of mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work and personal lives. To learn more, visit Aruba at http://www.arubanetworks.com .
We are now looking for an Aruba SMB Program Manager. You will work closely together with the Aruba Category Manager and Channel team.
In the HPE-Aruba SMB Program Manager role you will ensure end-to-end management of the HPE-Aruba Unattended and volume business mapping with respect to revenue.
This is a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in a highly professional team where you will be responsible for topline revenue generated buy our distributors, Business, Proximity and DPP partners.
In this role you will:
· Grow revenue and market share in the small- and medium business segment.
· Assist the Distribution Business Manager (DBM) in building the Joint Business Plan (JBP) which drives business growth into the “Distribution Managed Partner/SMB Unattended Customer Segment”. Execution on initiatives to support Distribution business.
· Participate to Aruba EMEA Promotions calls. Provide input to Aruba NL Category Manager on promotion requirements and effectiveness. Drive execution of EMEA and local (SMBG) promotions, ensuring effective communication to local internal and external audiences.
· Execution and guarding the DPP marketing program’s and budget in relationship with BU guidelines.
· Setup trainings programs for Distributors, Proximity and Business Partners
· Key role is driving transactional business ad volume/on-line partners by executing our programs, sales floor presence to gain more share of wallet.
· Aruba Managed Channel enablement
· Assist the local Aruba Partner Sales Specialist (PSS) team in building the Joint Business Plan (JBP) to grow business with Aruba “Business Partner & Below” partner segment. Develop programs in collaboration with Aruba PSS’s.
· Ownership of our Digital Partner Program and supporting the Aruba Partner Sales Specialist (PSS) who is overall responsible for these particular partners
· Supporting marketing activities created by the EMEA and local organization and execute them on the sales floor of our volume/on-line partners.
· Managing and forecasting all unattended (end-user and partner) business.
Your background and experience:
· Experience from a high-performing sales culture
· Typically 3-5 years of experience as referenced above
· Experience from working in IT industry is a clear advantage
· Proven success from reaching or exceeding sales targets
· Influential personality with good communications skills
· Sales driven
· Ability to develop long lasting relationships
· Significant team orientation
· Has passion and energy in motivating Aruba Distributors, Business-, Proximity and DPP partners.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.