Business Planner (Backlog Management)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
· Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgment.
· Key focal point for APJ control Tower in India
· Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for Backlog management activities like managing of Distress orders, Aging orders etc.
· Work with regional Order management team to review daily backlog.
· Work with respective functional team to solve any issues.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
· Collaborates across countries within a region.
· Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
· Supports small projects requiring quantitative and qualitative analyses.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Demonstrated analytical skills.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Basic understanding of project management methodology.
· Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
· Well versed in SAP Order management tools will be an advantage
· Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a university degree
· Have 4-10 years of related experience
· An exceptional communicator and presenter to reach awareness of the total HPE portfolio
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.