Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology company with market leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, services and cloud. We help customers use technology to reduce the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
We are currently hiring for a Business Graduate to be based in Melbourne or Sydney.
Our Business Graduate Program aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest by exposing you to different facets of the business before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program. This includes assisting the Sales, Strategy and Operations function with sales planning, sales forecasting and quota deployment processes.
During the program, you will be mentored and provided with essential skills training to accelerate your learning
· Have completed and graduated within the last 2 years (Bachelor’s degree), preferred disciplines being Business, Marketing, Commerce, IT, Computer Science.
· Are a well-rounded candidate with the interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and partner with others under time constraints to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
· Are an Australian Citizen at time of application
· Available for February 2021 commencement
What we offer:
· A competitive starting salary and a range of employee benefits
· A dynamic and supportive culture, that promotes diversity and inclusion
· Ongoing training to support your career development while maintaining a focus on work life balance
· Diverse experience in a market leading company - joining our Graduate Program will give you the opportunity to transition from a brand new graduate to a professional with a head start in your career
To apply, please include the following:-
· Covering letter and CV
Want to know more about the HPE Graduate Program? Visit: https ://www.hpe.com/au/en/about/jobs/students.html
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.