Responsible for driving business growth by developing new business or new ways to grow revenue of existing business. Leads the Deal Pursuit team in preparing and communicating the customer business case/proposal for emerging markets, existing markets, and specific deals. Guides Pursuit & account teams through opportunity creation and pursuit strategic planning, qualifying mega deals, and developing and substantiating the services value proposition. Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas, and provides the business value selling expertise for specific solutions. Devises and executes a growth plan that meets business goals for a given geographic and/or service business area; including accountability for achieving revenue & order targets. Builds high-quality funnels that generate customer demand in partnership with marketing & sales.
· Leverages market research to drive local growth agenda.
· Works with local sales & pursuit managers to drive business growth in existing markets and accounts.
· Qualifies opportunities for active pursuit based on the probability of success.
· Builds & reinforces client's perception of the company as a credible partner.
· Consultatively positions the company in deals to influence and shape deal towards the company's strengths.
· Develops and champions the business justification for service solutions i.e. outsourcing, out-tasking, or annuity solutions.
· Educates account team about the company service solutions i.e. Outsourcing, out-tasking or annuity solutions.
· Help Sales to position the value of the service solution program.
· Maintain and execute regular customer events.
Education and Experience Required:
· Typically 5+ years in the Services business, Sales, Business Development or Engagement Advanced.
· University degree preferable.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Business Development & Management.
· Market Research and Analysis.
· Develop short-term, local market strategy.
· Identify and establish strategic partnerships.
· Plan for future business opportunities.
· Sales and Opportunity Building.
· Assesses regional sales for emerging customer requirements, competitive intelligence, and market trend.
· Create & drive growth programs based on local market conditions & business climate.
· Advanced selling skills in negotiating, proposal development, account planning.
· General Business Acumen.
· Financially savvy to meet financial targets.
· Knowledgeable of the company's service product, particular vertical industry, particular service business area, or solution specialty.
· Knowledge & awareness of total company portfolio at value add level.
· Strategic thinking/planning.
· Proposal creation.
· Strong communication & presentation skills.
· Strong customer IT understanding.
· Build & lead extended teams.
· Drive project negotiations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.