Job ID 1028867 Date posted 7/24/2018 Primary Location Makati City, National Capital Region, Philippines Job Category Sales Operations Schedule Full time Shift No Shift premium (Philippines)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as a Bid Desk Pricing Specialist , you would:
· Develop, implement and utilize processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions)
· Report and analyze order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment.
· Maintain and enhance sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
· Assist with designing and implementing portions of processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit
· Collect, consolidate, and chart data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
· Implement specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance and efficiency
· Develop understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for process and tool expectations and needs
· Have a Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Have 0 to 2 years experience
· Have experience in or understanding of data collection and analysis tools and software packages
· Possess good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills
· Have basic understanding of business and sales operations processes and practices
· Have good written and verbal communication skills
· Possess mastery in English and local language
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.