Job ID 1025834 Date posted 7/3/2018 Primary Location Forest Hill, Victoria, Australia Job Category Graduate programs and Internships, Sales Schedule Full time Shift No shift premium (Australia)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation secure networking solutions for business of all sizes worldwide. Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE” and creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
We are currently hiring for our Aruba Australian Networking Graduate program and are seeking enthusiast graduates, based in Melbourne, who are interested in the business of IT, and are keen on make an impact in technology.
The Networking Graduate Program launches you into IT, and aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest by exposing you to different facets but more on systems integration. The Program consists of:
· Two x 6-months cycles in different areas of specialisation before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program
· During the program, you will be mentored and provided with essential skills training to accelerate your learning
· You would also be driving a key business improvement project from end to end
· Have completed and graduated within the last 2 years (Bachelor’s degree). Minimum Credit average. If completed Masters, there must be no more than 1 year gap between Bachelors and Masters Degrees.
· A degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering.
· Have a broad knowledge and passion for the IT industry, ideally with software skills in Python.
· We are looking for well-rounded candidates who not only have achieved academic success, but have the necessary interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and partner with others under time constraints to deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
· Work Rights - Australian Citizen (valid at time of application.)
· Available for the October / November 2018 commencement.
What we offer:-
· A competitive starting salary and a range of employee benefits.
· A dynamic and supportive culture, that promotes diversity and inclusion.
· Ongoing training to support your career development while maintaining a focus on work life balance.
· Diverse experience in a market leading company - joining our Graduate Program will give you the opportunity to transition from a brand new graduate to a professional with a head start in the IT industry.
To Apply please include the following:-
· Covering letter and CV;
· Copy of your academic transcript from all courses (i.e. Bachelor’s and Master’s); and
· Copy of either your Birth Certificate or Australian Passport confirming right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59PM AEST Friday 20 July 2018
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!