Acquisition Inside Sales Representative
You are dreaming of an international sales career, but you don’t know where to start? At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Prove your entrepreneurial spirit and learn what it takes to be successful in IT by joining our Mid-Market Scotland team as an Acquisition iSR. In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for executing a strategic business plan within a defined portfolio of customers, working with HPE Partners and leveraging various sales tools to identify, develop and execute new business opportunities.
The role of an Inside Sales Representative is mainly consultative which is driven by 2 key factors:
· In the 21st century IT has gone from something which churns in the background of the business to an enabler in an app-driven business world
· As IT Infrastructure/ Services are a must have customers need to speak to us, as well as our competitors, to understand how our solutions and services can support their business and help them deliver the outcomes they need
A typical day of an Inside Sales Representative would involve:
· Speaking to several customers about their business challenges and required outcomes
· Working with HPE Channel Partners on deals with shared interest
· Forecasting monthly and quarterly sales targets to line management
· Negotiating with HPE finance on a customer commercial model
· Self-learning the HPE portfolio, to increase knowledge and value to customers
Skills required for the role: To excel in the role we don’t demand an IT degree, a photographic memory of our portfolio or world-class negotiation skills. We have a much wider team to help with those things. The qualities we need are:
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Ability to work and collaborate in a team environment
· Good time management and the ability to prioritise
· Positive work ethic/ attitude
· Drive & resilience
· 0-3 years of relevant work experience or equivalent
· Foundational knowledge of IT and/ or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges
· Foundational knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them
· Or BA, BS or Master’s Degree completed more than one year ago
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.