Description de l'offre
Sales Process Associate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. We aim to ensure our valued clients have the most effective solution to suit the demands on a dynamic and fast-paced, modern business and the expertise to achieve maximum business benefit.
Sounds like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Sales Process Associate within HPE PointNext to join us! In this amazing role, you can make your mark by executing operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management. The purpose is to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. You will produce deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. You will generate invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. You will record, update and validate customer and deal information in the systems and produce reports and analyses of sales processing activities. If you have a track record in this area want to be part of a business area that is growing - with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will provide overall support for sales processing activities for an assigned or multiple business areas or groups.
· You will demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for moderately- to highly-complex deals
· You will register information and producing documentation
· You will order execution, billing and invoice production
· You will configurate order systems according to process standards and with occasional customization
· You will review and provides oversight of all sales processing documentation and systems, including data entry and completion
· You will work with stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement and propose changes to increase quality awareness and culture in the organization
· You will develop customized data collection forms, methods and reports in response to business requests and in accordance with sales processing systems and standards
· You will provide guidance to less-experienced staff members
· You have high-level administrative and overall documentation and information management skills
· You will have typically 2-3 years experience
· You are proficient in multiple word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
· You are expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including report building and design, regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
· You have complete understanding of basic and advanced order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
· You are able to identify and suggest areas for improvement.
· You have strong written and verbal communication skills
· You have mastery in English and local language.
· You have Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local and group management.
What we can offer you:
At HPE, we deliver equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth as well as competitive benefits, salary and shared values and purpose.
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.