To serve beverages to guests in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner, resulting in guest satisfaction. Prepare beverages for other servers to supply to guests, and act as cashier for the lounge. Cross trains in Banquet Beverage department working functions to support the beverage department. Schedule will be flexible between the Lobby bar and Banquet Beverage.
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
· Present and serve beverages to guests
· Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
· Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
· Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
· Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
· Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed