A Spa Therapist is responsible for providing professional treatments and services for guests, including but not limited to body and facial treatments, massages, home care advice and tour of the facilities. Maintaining safety and cleanliness and ensuring guest satisfaction regarding all areas of Spa services in accordance with company standards.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Therapist, you are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Attending Hilton Trainings and monthly departmental meetings as required
· To ensure high standards of cleanliness in the department
· To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the hotel
· Accurately schedule all massage reservations, changes, confirms and cancel massage reservations
· Accurately explain spa treatment menu and packages to guests
· Greet and welcome all incoming and outgoing guests and staff in accordance to brand Standards
· Ensure proper cleanliness of locker room, lounge, steam/sauna room, prep room and restrooms
· Provides courteous and efficient guest service from point of arrival through check out
· Orient the guests through our Fitness facility, greets guests and provides personal guest service