Assimilate into The Hilton Family PRIDE/CARE culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements of PRIDE/CARE. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Hilton from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
· To create the first positive impression to the guests by greeting them in a warm welcoming manner-by name addressed.
· Provide consistent professional massage and body treatment in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
· To provide beauty treatments, including manicures and pedicures as required by our guests
· Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns
· Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa
· Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost control
· Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered
· Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa's policies and procedure
· Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required
· Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
· Actively promote spa treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and / or discounts available
· Handle guest's questions and concerns professionally and courteously
· Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests
· Possess the ability to work without direct supervision
· Maintain a posit
· To assess the persons requirements before attempting (or suggesting) any specific therapies.
· To be honest with the customer giving them an honest opinion on whether you think alternative therapy can be beneficial to them.