A Spa Supervisor is responsible for managing the spa team and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving sales revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Supervisor, you are responsible for managing the spa team and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Spa Supervisor will also be required to achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
· Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
· Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
· Ensure team works to meeting department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
· Ensure health, safety and COSHH regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
· Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
· Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations