A Spa Receptionist greets and registers guests entering the spa/salon/health club/fitness center. Provides the Spa managers with administrative and clerical support including word- processing, typing, e-mailing, filing, data-entry, faxing, copying, corresponding, answering telephones, processing mail, taking notes and/or dictation, making travel arrangements and performing other general office duties.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Receptionist you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and relaxing/fun environment for guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Answer phones and make Spa reservations
· Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and resolve service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Maintain cleanliness of work area including, but not limited to, cleaning the locker rooms and fitness area in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards
· Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety
· Conduct financial transactions, as needed
· Perform general Spa duties, as needed
· Assist guests in Spa retail purchases