The Spa receptionist is responsible to greet and check in guests, provide prompt and courteous service, and close out guest accounts upon completion of services to meet brand standards of quality. Assists guest with their home maintenance retail sales
What will I be doing?
· Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information.
· Complete the check in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, including type and length of treatment. Promote brand marketing programs. Make appropriate selection of treatments based on guest needs.
· Handle cash, make change and balance an assigned house bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers' checks, and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts using the computer.
· Promptly answer the telephone using positive and clear communication. Retrieve messages and communicate the content to the guest. Retrieve mail from mailbox.
· Close guest accounts at time of check out and ensure satisfaction. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
· Field guest complaints, conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiate results. Listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems. Remain calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy activity. Plan and implement detailed steps by using experienced judgment and discretion.
· Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
· Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
· Meet retail sales goals and expectations