Description de l'offre
As the Software Development Testing Engineer, you will be a pivotal member of an Agile team working closely with product owners, Front End Developers and Backend Developers to drive a successful testing strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality software via test automation.
**This position is based in Memphis, TN. This is not a remote opportunity.**
What will I be doing?
· Own and support testing as a member of an agile software development team
· Review story requirements and interpret requirements to develop comprehensive testing strategies
· Critical thinking to translate complex application flows to test cases
· Design, Develop and execute automated web services testing leveraging Groovy scripting with JMeter/SoapUI/API
· Contribute to Enterprise Test Automation Frameworks when needed
· Share in the ownership of consistency delivering highly functional and stable code
· Provide accurate estimates for test strategy, design and execution work
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
· Minimum Education: BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
· Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of Development experience using J2EE/Groovy Shell and DB SQL in Linux and Windows platforms
· Minimum Years of Experience: Five (5) years creating frameworks that utilize and interact with DevOps tools (i.e. Couchbase, JIRA, Stash, Bamboo, Confluence, Ready API – Soap UI Pro, Ready API – ServiceV, Git, Jenkins, etc.)
· Minmum Years of Experience: Five (5) years in Micro Services and Web Services, specifically, testing experience using SOAP and REST based service (XML, JSON, etc.)
· Minmum Years of Experience: Five (5) years of experience with script and non-script based functional tools such as Eclipse/IDE, Extent Reports, Test NG, Selenium, Test Complete, and QTP
· Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.):
· Experience working with BDD/TDD, Agile/Scrum and a DevOps team, developing and maintaining test sets
· Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continous Integration (CI/CD) tools (Jenkins, GIT, etc.)
· Experience with automation frameworks and automating test cases using Commercial and Open source tools
· Some travel (up to 20%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Education: BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Engineering related field
· Minimum Years of Experience: Seven (7) years professional experience
· Minimum Years of Experience: Two (2) years of Hospitality industry experience What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!