Description de l'offre
This is an outstanding opportunity to join DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station.
Set in the heart of the historic city centre, adjacent to Amsterdam Centraal Station, the modern DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam Centraal Station offers stunning city views and extraordinary service.
The hotel has 557 stylish guest rooms including 48 fantastic suites and 3 resident roof gardens. City Café, Eastwood, Lobby Bar, Executive Lounge and our very own Starbucks are great destination hotspots in the city. The first floor accommodates extensive meetings and events possibilities with 15 flexible meeting rooms.
SkyLounge Amsterdam, with rooftop terrace, on the highest floor of the hotel, is a stylish meeting place with baristas, cocktail experts and a DJ daily. From the top floor, guests can enjoy an amazing 360-degree view of the historic town, Amsterdam.
What are we looking for?
As SkyLounge and Events Manager , you will be responsible for the total operation of our rooftopbar SkyLounge Amsterdam on the 11 th floor and all the meeting and events, including our meetings and events department at level 1.
Your tasks will be mainly:
· · Provide the best possible service for our guests
· · Maintain quantity and quality of service
· · Cost- and stock control
· · Control of assortment and quality products for both food and beverages
· · Lead and coordinate a team of about 80 team members and coach and train them
· · Scheduling, hour registration and payroll control
· · Control of cleanliness department and equipment/furniture status
· · Cooperation with all departments involved like kitchen, marketing, sales, booking office
· · Taking care of technical aspects like AV equipment
· · Coordination DJ schedule
· · Be creative, innovative and provide ideas to stay unique
You will be responsible for ensuring our guests receive a fantastic experience, from arrival to departure and every step in between. You will deliver a fantastic, knowledgeable service experience, whether it is for a dinner, small bites, cocktails or a huge private event.
Leading your teams to deliver exceptional service is a defining factor.
You will work closely with and report to the Operations Manager in the responsibility for attaining and exceeding budget targets by efficient cost control and maximization of revenue whenever possible.
Furthermore, you need to provide input for marketing and work closely with our kitchen and our booking office department. You will strive to keep developing SkyLounge Amsterdam product and have a keen interest in quality cocktails, wines, Champagnes and spirits.
Candidates must be very social and fluent in Dutch and English. You need to have a good knowledge of the Amsterdam hospitality market. You need to have leadership skills and at least 2 years of managing experience in the hospitality industry.
We are looking for a candidate who has no 9 to 5 mentality and who is very flexible in working hours during the week as well as in the weekends.