Description de l'offre
An Auditor will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processing of accurate reports and account management.
What will I be doing?
As Auditor, you will fully support the Accounts function within the Finance department through the development and processes of accurate reports and account management. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Ensure that all hotel, regional hotel, company rules, local and international laws, SOX, GPI's, SOP's and regulations are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
· Completes a daily tasks for sole hotel/multiple hotels to ensure compliance and completion of all tasks by using best practice and standarlized procedure for all centralized hotels.
· Attends meetings to promote communication with Hotels teams, Corporate Office and all other key stakeholders.
· Is sufficiently present in operations, monitoring and interacting with the team and Hotel team on a daily basis.
· Creates and maintains UDA's (User Developed Applications - Excel) and ensures automation and integrity of formulas at all times
· Prepares Journal entries, ensuring accuracy and clarity in the General Ledger is available for all entries while keeping in compliance with Hilton Chart of Accounts, Hilton Chart of Accounts and Balance Sheet dictionary, Uniform System of Accounts for Lodging Industry (latest edition) and Regional Standards
· Prepares Balance Sheet Account reconciliation, ensuring that accounts are reflected accurately and with source back up (OnQ, Micros, PDF's,…). UDA's (Excel) worksheets are to be avoided as much as possible.
· Maximizes productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the departmental goals of the business.
· In the absence of the direct superior, ensures the smooth operation of the Shared Service Centre and all assigned policies and procedures are followed.
· Focuses on own development of “Creativity” and “Out of the Box thinking” and contributions to the overall departmental progression through well defined ideas to drive change and increase efficiency and team satisfaction.
· Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ensures training and knowledge of revenue structures and compliance at all level, engaging with other staffs as well as management
· Actively supports and manages superior, colleagues and direct reports, enures team queries and issues are addressed timely and appropriately with a positive outcome.
· Identifies own and direct reports training needs and develops training plans to ensure continuous development of assigned area and related sections. Minimise skill gaps and follows up monthly to ensure such plans are followed.
· Ensures PDR's, PDP's, Induction Plans and x-trainings are completed timely and in a satisfactory manner.
· Contributes, provides supports and communicates updates to the GTMS action plan. Reflects a supportive and welcoming athmosphere within own and to other departments at all times. Considers the need of others while maintaining compliance to hotel procedures
What are we looking for?
An Auditor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while ensuring integrity and accuracy of the work.
· Ability to understand and use assigned financial data and reports and to analyze information logically and statistically and proposes various solutions
· Ability to take initiative, identify and priorities to achiving agreed goals
· Abiltiy to embrace change, resolve conflicts and develop collaboration
· Ability for discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
· Ability to advocate and implement professional development for self, including capability to work with peers and other resources and to assist with development, mentoring opportunities and cross-training; includes adherence to organization's standards
· Ability to plan and organize
· Working knowledge of Hotel systems (OnQ, OnQ OA, Sunsystems)
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Basic knowledge of Outlook, MS Word, MS Powepoint
· Detailed knowledge of all assigned ESOX, GPI's, SOP's, Best practices, Segregation of Duty Matrix
· Detailed knowledge of assigned P&L and Balance Sheet accounts
· Detailed knowledge of House Rules, Hotel Productes and Service and Hilton Brand statements Education
· High School graduate or equivalent
· Boki Level 4 – or equivalent relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
· English: Beginner (Proficient if Japanese is Elementary)
· Japanese: Proficient (Elementary if no read & write is required)
· Training Program
· as per Job Specification document
· Microsoft Excel
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous Accounts experience, preferably within a hotel environment
· Relevant degree, in Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!