A F&B Supervisor is responsible for supervising the services of the restaurant / bar in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you would be responsible for supervising the services of the Bar & Grill in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Supervise and train team members in Shaka Bar & Grill services and operations
· Assist management in the selection of new hires and with beverage controls
· Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
· Demonstrate knowledge of beers, wines, liquors, specialty cocktails, drink service and bar terminology
· Maintain cleanliness of the reception area and ensure equipment is well-maintained
· Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation, third-party liability, liquor laws and alcohol awareness standards and procedures
· Use proper cash handling and accounting procedures to total, process and collect payments from guests
· Create revenue-generating promotions
· Perform staff and additional duties, as required