Waldorf Astoria Park City is looking for a Full Time Evening Server Assistant to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work weekdays, weekends, & holidays between 3 PM and 11 PM.
Starting wage is $7.50 + Tips! ENTRY LEVEL!
The position includes Competitive Wages + Travel Discounts + and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson/Server Assistant, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
· Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
· Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
· Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
· Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner