What's great about this job?
- Full Time, terrific benefits (read on...)
· $9.50 per hour + tips
· Full availability is required from 6:45 am - 3:15 pm including weekends and holidays.
· Generous paid time off
· Spa discounts and access to the fitness center
· Discounted hotel stays as low as $35/night hotel rooms all over the USAA
· Busperson is responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. APPLY TODAY!
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
· Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
· Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
· Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
· Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner