· Regular checks of emergency fire equipments condition when on duty.
· Regularly inspect at public areas, restaurants, floors, office area and each equipment room, to ensure that all guests and team members’ safety and comfort, and security situation in the surrounding area.
· Familiar with the hotel's structure and fire-fighting equipment, fire alarm system, fire extinguisher, emergency evacuation exits, FCC, emergency evacuation, emergency public announcement, location and function of security monitoring, security alarm and access control system etc.
· Familiar with the assemble venue outside the hotel.
· Strict compliance the security procedure of fire / bomb threatens etc. hotel safety emergency disposal procedure.
· Familiar with hotel services site, location and function of fire fighting elevator and all kinds of first aid equipment.
· During duty time should coordinate with department and hotel to investigate and report all theft, accidents, injuries, asset damage, destruction, harassment and other incidents for all guests, foreign staffs, and hotel team members.
· Strictly abide the operational procedures of hotel fire prevention, fire fighting, traffic control, and security inspections.
· Personally patrol all the designated areas to ensure the safety of hotel, team members, guests and their property.