A Security Supervisor keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports, with documentation, incidents with the intent of improving the safety and security of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Supervisor, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Supervisor is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises and the oversight of the Security Team. Specifically, the Security Supervisor will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
· Constant vigilance of hotel operations and premises
· Maintain all documents and key systems to legal and Company requirements
· Recommend improvements in surveillance, security, and fire systems
· Review, quickly and thoroughly, any incidents with the intention of preventing re-occurrences
· Train and supervise the Security Team, organize work schedules, and ensure all policies are followed
· Conduct regular briefings with the Security Team