As a Security/Parking Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What will I be doing?
· Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
· Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
· Promote safe work practices
· Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
· Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
· Assist the front office with the guest arrival process by creating a welcoming sense of arrival, directing traffic, providing directions, managing and controlling parking. Basic maintenance of parking hardware and equipment.