Hilton San Francisco Union Square is looking for a Full-Time Security Officer (Overnight Shift) to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work weekdays, weekends, & holidays primarily during the Overnight Shift. Past related Military/Security experience preferred.
The position includes Competitive Wages + Benefits + Paid Time Off + Travel Discounts + 401K with Matching and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
· Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
· Promote safe work practices
· Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
· Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner