Description de l'offre
Doubletree San Diego/Mission Valley is in search of a Full Time Overnight Security Officer to join our Security team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
· Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work weekdays, weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to work Overnight shifts; 8:00 PM - 4:00 AM and 12:00 AM - 8:30 AM (subject to change).
· Must have PSO (Proprietary Private Security Officer) license or Guard Card (required within 30 days of hire).
· Previous Security, Military, and/or Law Enforcement experience.
· 1 year of customer service experience is required.
Come and be a part of a great team at the Doubletree San Diego/Mission Valley!
A Security Officer is responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
· Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property.
· Promote safe work practices.
· Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed.
· Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed.
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
· Adaptability What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!