Hilton Seattle Airport is seeking a friendly, reliable security professional to join us on a full time basis.
This position will be scheduled to work a varied schedule, including both swing (PM) shifts and overnight/graveyard shifts. Days of work will include weekdays, weekends and holidays.
As a Hilton Team Member, you are eligible for:
- Travel Program with 30 room nights per year for you plus 30 for your friends/family
- Paid Time Off
- Free employee meals
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Education Assistance
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
· Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
· Promote safe work practices
· Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
· Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
· Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner