Description de l'offre
A Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Team Member experience and managing instances of undesirable behaviour.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behaviour to deliver a safe Guest and Team Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Respond promptly to security issues including Emergency calls
· Demonstrate exceptional customer service when engaging with Guests.
· Perform regular patrols in our retail precinct including static guard duties.
· Front Door duties provide a welcoming environment for Guests and provide information about the hotel including directions & monitor and control entrances
· Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
· Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
· Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
· Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
· Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
· Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
· Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
· Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
· Manage undesirable behaviour in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
· Liaise with Police in the absence of Manager
· Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
What are we looking for?
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should hold a valid Security License & maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Previous Security experience, preferably in a hotel or a similar varied work environment.
· Current Security Licence Qld and RSA
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work without close supervision
· Strong work ethic
It would be advantageous for you to demonstrate the following capabilities:
· Experience in a similar position within a 5 star hotel or resort environment
· Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
· First Aid
· IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. Our amazing team members are at the heart of what we do! As a Hilton team member, you can look forward to receiving the following;
· An above market competitive salary
· Complimentary duty meals and dry cleaning
· An investment in your wellbeing to include flexible working arrangements that support you in making space for “what matters most”
· Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program offering heavily discounted room rates and up to 50% off food and beverage at participating hotel outlets across our properties globally!
· Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
· Extensive leadership and career development opportunities
Hilton was named the #1 Hotel chain in the Great Places to Work survey 2018