Expedites guest checks to the culinary staff in the kitchen, checks ticket times, garnishes and inspects product. Returns items to wait staff as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As an Expeditor, you would be responsible for processing and expediting guest food orders to ensure timely delivery of meals in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Process and expedite guest orders to the culinary team in the kitchen to ensure timely delivery of meals
· Check ticket times and conduct follow-up
· Garnish and inspect products prior to delivery to the guest
· Maintains cleanliness and stock of work area/outlet
· Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships