A Cook is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while consistently contributing to departmental targets.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Cook will also be required to prepare all mis-en-place and contribute to departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
· Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
· Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
· Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
· Be environmentally aware