Responsible for altering staff uniforms and repairing guest items to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while liaising with laundry suppliers and ensuring a uniform deposit system is in place.
At Hilton, our promise is “to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected”, which means we need you to live our Hilton Values and embrace our Hilton Blue Energy Culture which you will be shared and trained when you join us.
What will I be doing?
· Check uniforms for cleanliness and condition, carrying out minor repair work, if required
· Alter uniforms to fit team members where required
· Ensure support is provided to the laundry function when required
· Complete wash cycles, folding of linen and correct storage
· Repair guests' items as required
· Provide valet service to guests
· Liaise with laundry suppliers and dry cleaners on the cleaning of uniforms
· Assist new staff with uniforms, ensuring correct paperwork in place
· Ensure uniform deposit system in place with Finance
· Ensure outgoing uniform is controlled, including new and current team members
· Carry out uniform stock takes as requested
· Ensure par stocks are maintained
· Ensure soiled and damaged linen is stored in soiled bags and disposed of correctly
· Maintain linen room and uniform store
· Report maintenance and hazard issues
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Attend training and meetings when required.
· Maintain good relationship with your colleagues, superiors and other department