A Sales and Marketing Coordinator will work with the Director of sales or Commercial Director to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to increase hotel brand awareness.
What will I be doing?
As Sales and Marketing Coordinator, you will work with the Director of Sales or Commercial Director to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan to increase hotel brand awareness. Specifically, a Marketing Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
· Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
· Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
· Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
· Support the development of promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
· Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton branded websites
· Work within marketing budgets by using resources effectively
· Maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the Hotel
Ideal candidate profile
What are we looking for?
A Sales and Marketing Coordinator serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
· Ability to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
· Intermediate level of IT skills
· Proven organisational and planning skills
· Ability to work under pressure at all times
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
· Previous Hotel or leisure sector experience
· Previous Marketing experience in a similar environment
· Basic knowledge of budgeting or cost-management
· Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!