A Room Attendant with Hampton Inn and Suites is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? At Hampton Inn and Suites, our mission is to satisfy every Guest, every time. In fact, we've made satisfaction a promise with our unconditional, 100% Hampton Inn and Suites Guarantee. No matter which of our over 1,800 Hampton Inn and Suites locations in the Americas, Europe,and Asia-Pacific you visit, you'll find incredible value, friendly service, free breakfast and Internet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Inn and Suites Beds®, and well-appointed rooms.
If you appreciate friendly service and are commitment to satisfaction, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hampton Inn and Suites. Because it's with Hampton Inn and Suites where our Guests know we love having them there. What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant would also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
· Vacuum rooms and corridors
· Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
· Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
· Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
· Be environmentally aware
· Dispose of waste accordingly
· Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
· Carry out lost property procedures
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships