A Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience while managing the recruitment budget and maintaining an active applicant talent bank.
What will I be doing?
As a Recruitment Supervisor, you are responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the hotel to deliver an excellent staff experience. A Recruitment Supervisor will also be required to screen work permits and manage the recruitment budget. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Responsible for overseeing the recruitment process within the Hotel
· Ensure all recruitment techniques are used in the hiring of employees
· Screen work permits and confirm that permits and ID's are legal
· Assist employees in obtaining new work permits when necessary
· Manage recruitment budget and ensure competitive advertising and agency costs
· Develop good internal and external relationships obtain high-caliber candidates
· Monitor recruitment trends and plan for vacancies
· Maintain active applicant talent bank
· Ensure relevant paperwork is completed when hiring new employees
· Keep current on present and future recruitment needs
· Work with local organisations and schools to promote the hospitality industry
· Ensure completion of training for hotel security, fire regulations and other health and safety legislation